Monday 28 January 2008

My marriage format to change the world

I am dreadfully shocked at how many people get divorced these days, terrible isn't it dear readers? So I started thinking about how we can use the remarkable power of TV to solve the UK's failing relationships...

Could we make a difference??

To start off 08 with a bang, I have asked my lovely and gorgeous development team to come up with a handful of transformational television formats that will help the average couple on the street deal with their heartache and pain.

I feel it is my duty to tell them where to get marriage counselling and how to get back on their feet after the messy divorce.

Still struggling with a a title... What about Wash That Man Right Out of Your Hair or Divorce SOS??

(Which do you prefer dear reader?? x)

No comments: